Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

@The last post, what's that deal with people using xd on the forum? There's nothing wrong about it man. I or you don't use it, doesn't mean they use it and it'll be weird or anything.
40 lines of guide is nothing if it's writing alone. Topped with gaming, however, it can be something. I can only provide strategy tips as I've used every single manamon in the game in as many fights and know pretty much what goes against what best in my experience. I've had a reputation of fighting things under level, even with quite a lot of herb spamming. I got to Byran with a level 34-39 team, and got Daias down with a level 14-16 team, +hyper sym with 20-22 team. If I'm qualified enough to write strategy guide, feel free to request one. I won't write the entire thing at once though due to time. But strategy boss by boss, or questions for fights against certain manamons/people, go ahead.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector