Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Rock n roll. Yeah I guess I really ought to have that instead of tri kick huh? Derp. I'm dumb. tongue
I probably end up grossly overleveled for the Dyaz fight, so it's usually not as bad as it looks on paper. I'm anywhere from 25 to 30 with the team, and usually don't have much of a struggle even with a team of ghosts. It mostly just throws out berserk and confuse or whatever anyway and doesn't do a lot of damage. I use more of those pies to remove bullshit than I do anything else.