Re: Why 1942 didnt catch the attention of foreign players?

If it's just one of those with super generic content with little to no replayability and/or no randomization to give me some thrill, I guess it's not much of a thing for me. Another reason is you. Not that I say I judge games based on people but the way you overpromoting Chinese stuff makes me sick sometimes. They're just fussy, sometimes even clunky in general, at least from what I've experienced. I haven't tried online. The concept of pay to win dreads me. +Dealing with Chinese sites is a fuss. You literally need more than 3 steps to gain access to certain games. That's one of the big turnoff.
I haven't tried all of the Japanese games, only the contentful and story driven ones like Shadow Rine and a few of Morokuma's text based stuff, +bk series. And all I can say about them is they have, if not rich enough content, randomizations of something for me to grasp my thrill. The worst of what Chinese game had I've experienced first hand is the condor heroes adapted game, with literally no combat item at all but "You obtained 5 silver". Come on man. It's boring.
Something like night of parasite I'd love. But even that has no replayability once you complete it. You just know what's where and stuff...I enjoy that kind of game only when they have stories, otherwise no, bye.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector