Re: Why 1942 didnt catch the attention of foreign players?

Yeah just having to press like 4 different keys to get one thing done, also just the way you had to look around for some reason didn't do it for me at all. I feel like the whole thing could have been way more intuitive? Actually that's my sentiments on basically all the Chinese games. Battle of Armageddon was a game I actually thought could be kinda fun and in some ways the first of it's kind, but the circa 1990s/early 2000s audio game design again turned me right off. I understand why some of the things ended up being the way they were, until I don't.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : underdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector