Re: Important moderation message, please read

As I said Sebby it wasn't to change the missuse generally so much as it was to stop people using the forum for exchange of cracks.

I don't particularly care where the forum server is on the mail question, sinse to me the forum relay is just a privacy fix nothing more not an alternative for e-mail the way pms are, so if I was going to disable pms entirely I'd probably still leave the relay just to protect people from spambots.

Indeed, I do wonder if perhaps that would be the best all around solution to the problem sinse it would clearly deliniate what was or was not forum business and insure that the forum was being used for what it is intended for. Then again, people's very strong reaction to effectively that state of affairs (which is what is happening now albeit temporarily), indicates people do see some advantages to pms which e-mail, either publically or by relay doesn't have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector