Re: Why 1942 didnt catch the attention of foreign players?

99? I can only think of like 4 games there on the forum. And even armageddon isn't free. I do wanna try it though but I'm not sure if it's worth anything.
Aside from that, the others made with that weird mud client thingy have good enough stories, including the condor heroes thing. But the gameplay is so generic and there are unwanted stuff that makes the gameplay super clunky, for example, random battles. Sometimes you see it like 5 times when you wanna rush through somewhere, and all you get from it is one currency item and nothing else. Combat wise that is. The rest are fine enough but given how random battles are treated annoyingly, na.
And as I said, no replayability what so ever. Everything is in place. You can expect the same thing coming in the next gameplay.