Re: Seriously, what is it you guys want?

@67
Please don't take this as my usual sarcasm, because I'm being deadly serious: it sounds like you really "get" games, certainly in a way that I do not.

How would you feel about doing some kind of webinar to talk about game history, and the "why" that you mention? I'd be very interested to hear your take, and I'm sure others would too. Maybe team up with some of the other gamers on here that are active in the mainstream gaming community. Stream a little bit of what is good in your opinion? A kind of "religious icons in gaming for the uninitiated" type thing.

I'm personally not interested in buying a Playstation or anything else, and I'm perfectly happy playing audio games. That said, I would absolutely love to bring some of the innovation and mechanics you're talking about into my engine, and any products I release with it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector