Re: Monthly chat, November 2020

@dark, please check your email. I think I have sent you allready to many emails, I think 5 , .  Ironicly, I even asked if you are using email, exactly you guessed it!  Through an email.   yea!
Just because the guy is not answering you shouldn't frick out, may be he is busy.
Yea I know that he may be, but he shoudl have sceen them by now, right?
It's possible that may be they arived later then you thought they would.  Why am I creating a kind of dialogue with my own self by writing it on  a forum?
I don't know, silence you voice from the inside of my inter head!  ,and let me damn write my post without you!
Ok, I am you so you can't.

Why not?
because , you know what? We are doing it together. Ok, !  ok!  But both of us agree on one thing, dar,  check your email dr.Dark.  I think you are the slowest email user on this side of the ocean,  lol , and that's only because england has a miserable
wether lol! But I can give you a prise that being the slowest email answerer awork UK edition premium pack, please Mr Dark give us your adress so we can send it through yoru brain lol
Now, that the the inter voice is gon I ccan say that I have been buusy, I have done alot of homewokrs, essays
and character caracterizations for a book that we have to study for the final highschool exam. That will be in june.  I never got to reading WoT to much , I just began the 4th book on munday.
whe it comes to math, we just began Definite Integrals, and I am not used to them yet.  I am used to rate of change or derivatives, I know that integrals are the oposite of that, But sometimes I try to solv them like I would  a derivative because I am not familiar yet with the idea.  They have furmulas with logarithms as well.
So that has been for me this week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector