Re: DHT Studios is back!

Yeah, as much as I despise Ripoff Report and its founder for being a huge clusterfuck of contradicting unethics, I would not be above smearing DHT if, say , I was a client of his and my server got hacked. Long story short, appearing on Ripoff Report can screw you over royally, but Ripoff Report is a royally screwed up institution of which I could go into more detail as to why. Better still, good word travels fast, bad press travels faster.
Now for people who say well it's your fault or the vps's fault the server was hacked, no it's not in this case.
Would I know how to secure my defenses? absolutely. But is it my responsibility to do so while at the mercy of a managed host? Absolutely not, that is his. A managed host is supposed to meet the customer in the middle, i.e. customer provides the application/use-case, host maintains the server.