Re: drop your game ideas here

@Defender:
Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I don't really know anything about coding stand-alone programs. Have learned a little bit of scripting in Lua for my Mud career and tried once to run through the beginner tutorial for Python. Maybe I'll try again sometime. I'm kind of motivated to try again and not motivated enough to slog through.

Funnily enough the Spider Simulator wouldn't even a game I'd myself necessarily want to play. The idea feels promising but I normally don't like arcade or rhythm games. It is mainly something I came up with while trying to find more or less original new approaches to audio gaming.

Both reasons why I call this one a thought experiment and not a future project.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staticmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector