Re: drop your game ideas here

@defender/Honk, I think spider simulator would be quite interesting and has a potential to be fun.  I unfortunately can’t tinker with it right now, but maybe during Thanksgiving break? Christmas, perhaps? School has been taking all of my free time, though it should ease up slightly next semester.  I will definitely poke one of you, if not both, if something comes out  of this.  I would appreciate if somebody could remind me about this closer to Christmas, I can’t guarantee remembering this, I am really interested in making this work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector