Re: Kilta, the RPG manager auto-battler. Update on early access launch

Thanks to all for your positive responses.

Dark: You are again right. It is true that since accessibility is not there yet, we might be a bit out of topic here. I apologize for that, and I'm fine if this topic is moved to other room. We just wanted to tell about the release, and update all of you on how that issue was going to be fixed.

We still believe it is worth to make all games accessible. Perhaps monetarily is not, time will tell, but we have that value very much in our heart, and we know it is the right thing. We also feel very welcome in this forum, since most of people has always support us, and the more critical feedback has in any case make us work harder. Give back is something we also believe in.

The accessibility is actually coming soon. We need to test it, sure, and that takes time, but Joonas, our lead programmer has already been fixing things. Let's see how it goes. I will tell him that all of you send best regards.

Compared to AudioWizards this game is in another league. It is a new approach, and definitely, the biggest game we have done before. It has three game modes; management, battle and story, and what you do in each of them affects to what possibilities you have in the others. If commercially succeeds, it will be updated with lots of new content. But yeah, let's wait still a bit to say hurraa!

In our discord channel we have set two rooms to talk about accessibility. One where you can read our updates, and one for your ideas and feedback on that issue. You are welcome to visit that corner from time to time. In any case, we would like to visit this forum as we always did, and keep all of you updated.

Best regards and long life to all
David

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector