Re: DHT Studios is back!

Dennis, just some advice.
1. It seems to me that you are running this website on your own. You should assemble a team of people who actually know how to manage a website, a business website so you can have some credibility. It's natural, one person cannot just do everything on their own. Professional companies have many people managing their websites not just one or two persons doing the job. As it stands your website looks more like a personal website than a professional company website. There is always a can with help. Also Jack, try to be a bit softer on him. What he needs is good advice so he can be guided gently. If he refuses to listen, then you have at least done your duty to him. He is old enough to take responsibility for his actions just as you and I am.
2. You wrote
"I am DHT, or known as DHT Studios. I am currently 16 years old and developing, playing and contributing audiogames and programs for the blind. on this
site, well, let this small web services inspire you!"

First as Jack said, check your grammar.
Second, in the world of professional business, no-one really cares about who you are or who I am. Sounds sad, I know, but humans don't really value each other as much as they should.
Also you being 16 years of age is not really relevant here.
What kind of programs for the blind do you develop? Can you please explain? You need to make your introduction look more attractive so consumers can be drawn to it like two magnets being drawn together. Therefore have someone to edit your content on your website in order to make it look better. Remember, customers will pay for anything if it's worth it.
Finally, I think a lot of other good things have also been said so do take note of them!