Re: DHT Studios is back!

@Thunderfist799: Ordinarily I would give plenty of benefit of the doubt, it was his track-record of deflecting when I did exactly that in this topic.
Logically, no one goes from I'm setting up donations to recoup expenses from my last ddos, to buy my services but I'm still using bgt so I'm not going to force ssl redirects. As someone who has moved clients away from truly shitty web hosts in the past onto ones with much more incredible customer services, the high standards I have come from experience and having seen the good, the bad and the ugly. His behavior is, by and large, a series of red flags that really have no place in a paid offering.
You are completely correct on how he does need a team. Managed hosting is not a one-man operation, especially if it is going to be a 24/7 operation which, to remain competitive, it really should be.