Re: Preguntados popularity in other countries

I admit I've heard of neither Preguntados nor trivia crack.

I'd be interested to know some more about the access. Are questions self voiced? Are thereare any picture rounds or bits that are  impossible for vi players like in the you don't kno jack trivia game?

I think perhaps this is one that needs some explanation for the nonn Argentinians here, ---- actually when I saw this thread I thought it might be a spambot sinse I didn't know what the word Pregnuntados means, and it  sounds dangerously close to pregnant in  English and of course medical matters are a favourite for spambots big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector