Re: Preguntados popularity in other countries

As Sukil says, questions are not self-voicing. However, since the gaming area is correctly divided into headings and lists and animations/sounds are run with Silverlight instead of Adobe Flash, it can be played with screen readers like JAWS and NVDA. Unfortunately there are some questions with pictures; luckily those are the least, but graphics have no alternative text (I suppose that is for prevent cheating).

Jeremías Laterra recorded an audiodemo on how to play Preguntados through the web, it is in Spanish.
You can play by going to , or inside Facebook running the game on a iframe like other Facebook app. The domain triviacrack.com redirects me to the site in Spanish, but perhaps detecting your regional settings the site will show in your language, despite the capability of choosing what language will be used for questions on a given game.

In addition to sounds that the game uses to indicate wetter an answer is correct or not, when I need to play muted (i.e. in university), I can use the JAWS command JAWS Key+5 extended keyboard to see if I answered right or not, since the correct answer after responding is marked green and a bad option the player chosen in blue.

And well, this is the basic idea. Give it a try; for playing with friends is very funny. As Triviacrack or Preguntados, I'm sure Facebook users in US and UK English have this app available.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sukil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fergregoire94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector