Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

lol And next someone will suggest writing out the game script. And after that, a step-by-step guide (no story hints, no spotlights for manamon, no item guide). And then someone will glue it all together, package it as a guide, and then they can deal with the "where are the coins in the power plant pls" or "how do I transform Salvahound" or "who is the boss of Dyaz ruins and how do I bet him pls" questions. You know, the ones that will be in the guide but people will still spray all over the forum?
Yeah. I dunno, man. Somebody might make a guide like that, but it won't be me. The only project I'm interested in completing for this game is cleaning up the game script, which I'm about 80% of the way through by the way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector