Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

If I ever made a guide for a game like this, I would try to make it clear that I would be ignoring any questions that could be answered by reading it. Then I would gladly proceed to ignore such questions when I saw them. In my mind, there's just no excuse or defense for that level of laziness.
Also, I don't know if I just picked bad mons for this team or what, but most of them have the same problem. They get, well, moves that use their weakest stat. I'm pretty sure Garganchan gets the most of these, plus moves that are inaccurate, as well as moves that do random damage or hit a random number of times. It wanted to learn fireball flurry at level 47. I could have taken flame blizzard when I transformed it. Hell, I could have taken any number of special attacks like elemental breath, or diabolical fire, or  fire breath. Why not? I mean, its magic attack is only 100 points lower than its strength. That's pretty good, right?
Embird was rocking fireball flurry all the way up to when it got gigasinge.
Merembear had torch until it got blaze rampage.
Blaizond does the same thing with torch and fire stream until it gets blaze rampage.
Their magic attack is only 50 points or so lower than their strength, so I guess that's good too, right?
The only ones on this team that don't do that are Ursinearator and Lantlare. This is just depressing every time I see it. It's all wrong, and inside out, and upside down, flipped, reversed, inverted, and gross. It's certainly challenging, but it's not a whole lot of fun. Some of these have other moves, sure, but it makes it feel like they're flame type in name only until they suddenly get good.