Re: linking up with blind video gamers

@72, I don't think you're quite catching what I'm saying... so here's the deal. I do indeed go home, click explore public servers and then click a category. A list of servers comes up, probably about 10-15 of them, and then underneath it it it says there are more communities out there and a try searching for them button. Yet when  I click on the gaming category, for example, I only see the same results that appeared initially. There can't be only ten public servers for gaming... so something is up with refreshing. Same thing when I click on any other category. IF there are more results, the discord window is not showing them. And I have no doubts some people include discord links in their other social media, I've seen it. What I'm saying is that the fact that I can't search for other servers and only have access to a few is very odd... and to me, it's a serious accessibility glitch. Maybe not to others, though.
Disclaimer: This post wasn't meant to reject your  thoughts, it was helpful. It may be me who is having the issue because noone else browses servers this way and simply joins them through other means. And on the contrary, there are tons of servers for general topics, which is why I'm searching through the app. Not all servers will be listed through other media like youtube or reddit. But it's misleading to say it's fully accessible when one can't access the full list of servers through the app without a workaround, again unless I'm missing something which noone has pointed out yet.

@67, there definitely does not have to be a blind client for everything. Better to work with developers as best we can to get as much accessibility out of the base client so we can stay up to date.