Re: muds with pets

Actually while I was playing, I was never hunted. The few PVP fights I had were by choice. Although admittedly I was only age 170 or so.
It does make sense though, since compared to other muds there aren't that many things to do in terms of quests and such. There are tasks yes, but they aren't that many and a dedecated player can finish them and nothing else to do except trying out other builds and other classes.