How about a db entry for Hard times in Hornstown?

Note: This game is... pretty messed up. I'd say it's a level above things like CoC. Usually I wouldn't mind this not being in the db, but CoC, aloore of wantin cove, and Inheritance are also in the db. I don't know if any db editors even want to play this, but if so, I think it should get an entry. After all, it is pretty accessible, and as far as textual xxx games go, it's pretty fleshed out.