How about a db entry for Hard times in Hornstown?

Note: This game is... pretty messed up. I'd say it's a level above things like CoC, mostly because of the sheer amount of variaty available based on how you play and the fact you can go pretty far down one road or another in some npc encounters. Usually I wouldn't mind this not being in the db, but CoC, aloore of wantin cove, and Inheritance are also in the db. I don't know if any db editors even want to play this, but if so, I think it should get an entry. After all, it is pretty accessible, and as far as textual xxx games go, it's pretty fleshed out.