Re: I have a problem creating a game account on Dream Land. I need help

@#5
Hello there.
You can enable NVDA support.
The method is to run the game, skip the opening animation and enter the main interface.
Press ctrl + right arrow to find the last item (Use English selection box is unselected.), and then press up arrow to confirm. In this way, your game language becomes English.
Then press alt + y to open the text-to-speech setting, and then press shift + tab to find the check box of Priority NVDA reading aloud, and then press space to select it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johny-slovak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aloy via Audiogames-reflector