Re: I have a problem creating a game account on Dream Land. I need help

Hi:

I'm having trouble deleting characters from my account. I created two other characters just for fun, and when i tried to delete them it says that the account has a maximum of three roles. However, if I try to log in to the game with one of the characters it says character in deletion. What can I do about this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johny-slovak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aloy via Audiogames-reflector