Re: Monthly chat, November 2020

Hello!
Took some time away from the forum but i’m back! Things have been pretty good except for a few minor things. My amp cord might be broken or it’s the amp itself, so i’m playing my seagull acoustic. It’s been fun, but it’s not so fun to do rock songs on an acoustic guitar.
Right now i’m reading the hellfire club by jake tapper. It’s a dreadful book about political battles in the 1950s, it’s advertised as a historical thriller, but it‘s slow moving and it’s main character is an idealistic young congressman who gets swept up into struggles between other politicos. i hate reading this, but since i have spent two days reading i feel compelled to finish the thing.
I’m glad it’s november because where i live, for the past few years we have had numerous wildfires. We haven’t been burned out yet, but the wildfires have come close to our area several times.