Re: Is SteamLink game streaming accessible?

What do you mean when you say "enters its interface?" And is this iOS or Android? Under iOS I got a completely blank screen until I turned on screen recognition, which even then didn't make it very usable. My Android phone is unfortunately on its last leg and I won't even try it there right now. But if it's more accessible there then I'll keep that in mind.

And how do I open a game on my PC and play from my phone? Do you mean that when SteamLink launches on my phone, the game is also playable on my PC? Not entirely clear how this works.

Thanks.