Re: I just got the most awesome keyboard ever!! buckeling spring switches

Jayde, have you ever tried typing with a mechanical? Of course your experience will vary depending on switch, but it's, honestly impossible to describe. You will type faster, at least once you've adjusted. I actually started out with reds, some cheep thing I got for 50 quid off curries, but eventually realized it just wasn't enough. Or to put it more accurately, I typed on a friend's razer over Christmas, and I just had to buy it. smile
Oh and, btw, this is coming from someone who hated mechanicals for many years. Amusingly enough, my failure to complete volcano escape in Super Liam without breaking my hand was actually the thing that prompted me making the switch. I sort of know what you mean regarding HP's keyboards, btw, although mine is a provillion, it probably isn't much better. Had pretty constant use from December 2018 to August 2019 and never broke, though, so that's something.