Fury Driver - Moonwalks: the full version is finally here!

Hello!
I'm a developer from Audiogames.store, and I've been working on an audiogame for quite a while now. This game, which is called Fury Driver, is now 100% finished!
I've asked for feedback on this forum a few times, and from what has been suggested to me I've made several adjustments to the game. It is now better than ever!

If you haven't heard of this game before, here's a brief rundown of the story:
The game is set in modern times in Moon City, a metropolis drenched in crime under a facade of normalcy. You take the role of Vergil, an undercover cop tasked with the mission of bringing to justice the biggest mob boss in all of Moon City: the mysterious mr.Sin. He's the one in charge of the city's criminal underworld, and no one's managed to catch him yet.
Moon City has a major quirk, though: everyone there is obsessed with the Moonwalks, unregulated car races where everything is allowed to win - even using weapons. They're organized by mobsters, who profit heavily from bets... and the best racers in the city, the Five, work for mr.Sin.
Vergil's plan is quite clear: get into the Moonwalks and dethrone the Five, get in contact with mr.Sin and from there orchestrate his demise. But not everything will be that easy...

From a gameplay perspective this game has the same movement system as Blind Quest. BUT! It's more fast-paced and the game will focus more on the story and car races! They're a new minigame, and I've developed it quite a bit thanks to the suggestions the testers and members of this forum gave me.
Matthew Curtis dubbed the game, and his voice combined with Lorenzo Venturini's synthwave music convey the bleak and underground atmosphere of the game very well.

The game is available now for purchase on audiogame.store for Windows (64 bit) and Mac OS X:

https://www.audiogame.store/en/shop/fur … moonwalks/

We plan to release the game on Android and iOs in the following months.
Like last time, if you have any questions or anything else to say feel free to comment! I'll answer them as soon as I can.