Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

@Briant with Ink I wasn't  disappointed with the lack of answers, though i think  they could've provided a better way of answering questions than just having michael say basically "well Tanya thought this and that" after the fact.

With Ink however my main complaint  is it was all over to quickly. I   knew someone would be going to where cody was, and it being saul made sense but was annoying, i also liked Saul and the katana  however to go streight from that to Saul setting off the bomb was just too quick. I would've had Michael and victor go down for Saul, or maybe  find  that the bomb needed some components which only they had, then have Saul's sacrifice on the way out after a big underground battle with  ink and whatever the big creation mentioned in the previous story was,  heck it would've been nice to see one of Ink's labs actually in production rather than the abandoned ones we& #039;ve seen thus far. I also think Randy deserved more of a sendoff than he got, just being nutted by Victor  at a correct moment.

In general as I said I fully agree about the scratch resolution,  Bert's "she's not a killer, ---- but I am!" speaking of  Riley was very nice and quite unexpected, however it felt rather Scratch got the Lion's share of the  time.

Really i'd have  preferd less epilogue and more Ink, or maybe have the finale be  two separate  parts, one dealing with ink, one with scratch,  heck, if they thought the extended epilogue was necessary maybe  two parts and an epilogue.

Indeed, rather than being longer than previous chapters as other finales have been (remember the four part season 1 finale),  chapter 50 was actually a  minuute or two less than standard length, just in one part rather than three, (given that the average length of a part is around 23 minutes a nd chapter 50 was 70).

As I said, the finale wasn't bad, and I'm happy with what  information was revealed, I just wish there had been more time left to wrap plots up and give Ink and the maor zombies as much of a conclusive sendoff as Scratch got.

Btw, I would like to buy the thing on cd, does anyone know if they're bringing out a remastered season 4? or even better, how about a complete box set of   everything!