Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

@Dark: I suggest you go and listen to the Q&A I linked to in my previous post, a lot of your questions are answered in there. For the remastered CD version of S4 it sounds like they aim for the end of this year. The complete box set will probably take longer, more than a year, since they want to release it with more than just the four seasons and make something really nice out of it rather than something rushed...
As for Randy's last scene... Remember that the only one he actually meant something to was Michael, to Victor it was just another biter. The first time I listened to it I felt we were missing something too, but after the third or fourth time... Well, I can't really see what else they should have done? Jumping from roof to roof seems a bit too Hollywoodish, besides Angel, Riley and Datu already did that in season 1. smile
But yeah, as I said, go and listen to the Q&A, lots of good stuff in there. big_smile