Re: Ridiculously High RAM Usage With NO Apparent Cause

Unfortunately just reinstalling windows doesn't help.
I downgraded my windows from 1909 to 1709 on my XPS so windows could download everything necessary from scratch, but the problem still persists, and I don't know how to independently wipe the windows partition completely clean and manually reinstall it because it can't be done without assistance.
Dell computers have a few long standing bugs that haven't even been looked, I know it's a bit OT but I have this issue where my XPS will keep running when I put it in sleep mode and get hot for no reason, forcing me to use hibernate which isn't the best alternative. Either that or disable connected standby in the registry which fixes you the problem in exchange for black screening your display.
I've seen topics all over the place with said issues and they don't seem to get solved, shame on you dell!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector