Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

Uh, my pdude, Canada hasn't been properly British since at least 1931 with the statute of West Minster, which gave all the Settler colonies, then the later black collonies such as British Trinidad and Tobago, British Guiana etc dominion status, which for all purposes made Britain powerless in their dominions. Yeah, the queen has a significant amount of power, hoowever, that power is vested in the Governour General, which, if I remember correctly is appointed by the parliment of that specific country. And Brad, yes, Canada contributed significantly to the World War 2 and World War 1 efforts, canada being one the countries that sent men to ffight oon D-day. BTW, the aboove stuff about Canada wasn't gooogled, so Jayde feel free to correct me on anything there.

Now to a domain I have more knowledge about, Jonikster, if you think Canada is apart of Britain, then wwhy do you want to recreate the empire? Yeah yeah, anglofillia and all that, rule Britannia, God Saved the Queen, yadadada. But it, by your logic isn't over. I mean, there are like 16 countries in this world with the Queen as the head, such as Belize, Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand, Grenada, St Kitts, I believe Fiji and lastly Little Britain herself, Barba-... Oh wait...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gym via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector