Re: Revenge Of The Undead, a new zombie shooter

Tunmi just doesn't know how to manage a game... nuff said. Remember back on BS when he wouldn't do shit about people and was too soft, now he's too hard, he just can't manage to find the balance

Now JayJay, I don't think you have to be told that you push your limits a little too hard sometimes. You get yourself into trouble and we see what happened here. It'll keep happening unless you reign yourself in.

The thing with meatbag was stupid as fuck. If you wish to disallow vulgar names, you write a policy. You don't just then and there on the spot decide to go on a power trip because of your bruised ego and say enough is enough, we can't have vulgar names, then decide to enforce it. If there was a policy, the Bastard thing should have been dealt with far sooner.

Another thing, if I'm an admin somewhere and I know a person doesn't like to be called something, I'm going to most likely step in when someone abuses it. I'd probably wait for the person to step up and see if it gets taken care of without intervension first, but if not, I'd say something to the person. Tunmi shouldn't have allowed people to call meatbag birdbird if he knew Meatbag didn't like it.

Oh and Tunmi saying that it's unfair for meatbag to use the name Bastard to get people banned is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. He's the one that bans people, so in essence, he's insulting his own intelligence by stating that he can't detect entrapment or manipulation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector