Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

@93, seriously, being a toxic enabler is extremely bad. I don't know how you don't understand that. There's a difference between telling someone who knows how to research to go for their dreams and telling someone who clearly is inept at research and who can't even be bothered to learn actual information, the same thing. You know this guys history on here. You know the BS he's happily thrown around. Do you even think that, considering what Jonixter is willing to do, he'd be actually accepted into any society like that found in the US, UK or Canada? Oh, sure, he might find a few like-minded individuals, but overall he'd be relegated to the extreme edges of society. He wouldn't ever be able to get hired because he'd probably offend people and generally make an ass out of himself, and that's, you know, bad for business. That would especially be bad in rural areas where everyone knows everyone else. It wouldn't be long before he'd generally be seen as an asshole and shunned by everyone around him because of the things he says and the BS he spews.
Now, agreeing with everyone around you in an area you live in just to "fit in" isn't usually a good thing, and usually leads to bad things happening more often than not. Its good to hold your own opinions and ideas. However, this guys opinions, generalizations, and lack of etiquette, for lack of a better term, would very, very quickly get him extremely isolated. Even if he lived in the big cities, he would probably be labelled a crackpot and people would spread the news that "he doesn't know what he's talking about on any subject".
I know, this is harsh, and perhaps things might not turn out as written here. But no matter how things would turn out, in the end, things would not be pleasant for him whatsoever. If he wants to immigrate *anywhere* and he manages to get past the hurtles of proving that he's useful to his target country somehow, he needs to actually *learn* about his country and its culture, mannerisms, values and traditions -- and that's just the tip of the iceberg. And he needs to get rid of his current view of the world, because its wrong on pretty much every subject. At this rate, his chances of doing anything in life are pretty slim, to be honest.
Knowing him though, he'll do none of these things. He'll continue spewing the slanderous and outrageous nonsense he usually spews. He'll continue making a fool of himself for no reason I can fathom. Stop enabling him. Stop telling him to reach for the stars when he's shown by his own actions (or lack thereof) and his own words that he doesn't deserve to reach for the stars because he hasn't even gotten walking yet. Hell, he's barely crawling at this point. It wasn't long ago that I was continuously -- almost on a weekly basis -- reprimanding him because he kept spewing misinformation about all sorts of things about programming in the developers room. So far as I know that's died down, but it took a long, long time for that to happen.
Edit: Yes, I can see the irony, because I was young and immature at one point. But I don't think Jonixter has the excuse of "Oh I was just 15 at the time, I didn't know what I was talking about", and from what I've seen that's definitely not the case. I strongly believe that he knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows exactly how wrong he is, he's just utterly unwilling to change.