Re: My immigration. Reasons, plans and thoughts

So maybe I'm misunderstanding the word toxic, but nothing about this (if everyone had tried to keep their mouth shut and ignore it) is particularly toxic, just stupid.
The more people use that word wrong, the less it means.
But really if anyone here can fit the word it's us for having turned this dumb little topic into a giant debate while using one delusional guy as our punching bag.
Continuing to argue with Jonixter is also enabling him.  You know you won't get through to him at this point, so if we're being honest with our selves, the only real goal here would be the satisfaction of hearing him admit he's been wrong this whole time, and that's very unlikely.
It's not exactly as if most people here are leading with true concern for his well being...