Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Well. If nothing changed from the previous version, the game is far from being perfect when it comes to accessibility. Yes it is fully accessible, but editing lines takes a while to navigate using NVDA for example. It takes some getting used to, hence why I'd recommend it only if you're a big hockey fan. Since it's considered to be the best hockey game where you can manage a team, being even better than EASports NHL games when it comes to that, I definitely recommend it. It's definitely not an easy game. There are tons of strategies and you pretty much need to adjust based on your team's tendencies and also your opponents', depending on who you play against. There are no difficulty level or anything like that. It's purely a game where you just do what you can to improve. Being a hardcore hockey fan I quickly grew tired of NHL 20 and I never played any other hockey game after I learned that FHM 6 was accessible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector