Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Ok, many thanks, so NVDA object navigation is what I will have to study and practice then, and watch out to buy the Steam version of the game.

Will read that help file you sent too, just to make sure doing everything right.

Have just one question left about Steam though:

I bought a couple of games for Steam in the past, back in my sighted period.

The steam program itself, meaning its interface is totally unaccessible as I noticed.

So, the game itself may be accessible when running on Steam, but Steam itself is not.

This brings out the following problem:

How to install the game on Steam, and then how to run it without sighted help?

So, playing it is ok, and I will make a shortcut to it on desktop for the future, to avoid running it from the unaccessible Steam page, but I guess I will still need sighted help for its installation.

Am I assuming this correctly?

Or game installation will still not require sighted help, but can be also done with (NVDA) screen reader?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gabriel Carlos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector