Re: Any way to reduce spam in vscode terminal?

when you are in a python file or any other piece of code, go into the run tab and click the create launch.json option. After that it is as simple as going down to where it says internal turminal and change that to external turminal. You may be able to make it work now, however if it doesn't go into the command thing with ctrl+ shift p and search shell. Change the vscode shell from powershell to cmd. Hope this helps.
Sorry for the horrible misspellings I writing all of this on my phone at the moment.