Re: Issue regarding Virtual Recorder

I've thought on changing the topic title, yes, but do not know how. Thought it was some button or link, but even with maximized screen nothing like this shows up.
@ 5 That's a bit disapointing to hear. I don't know a lot of shampling rate and related stuff, but may all this serve futurely for others with similar problems.
@ 6, OBS? Don't know what the heck is it.
I must admit, though, there aren't a lot of simple, accessible and completely free recorders to work with that I know of.
I don't record videos, it is simple as audio really, that's why I do not need advanced recorders.
Also, somewhat unrelated but my microphone is broken, it is impossible to record external sounds, so I just need apps like Virtual Recorder to get computer inner audio.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector