Re: what uis n?eoludism?

`All that I am saying is that the world inavitably will gravitate twords an absolute again, not being able to hold the relativism for long, and to contradicti itself by doing it.  It will force itself back in to paralises.  Not being able to contend with any Idols, we will yet again shrink.  Well, after so much information people will by insti nct alone grab for the absolute, may be before or may be after the complete relativisation of everything .
You see we are contempt in our state of how the things are finding just a mistery and putting it on a table as a trophy something that was never done before in this civilisation's history.
I for one liked the spectrum of relativity, but at the same time I want to distance myself from it.  To much festering in it's breasts.
to much hollowness in the stream of it's conceptions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector