Re: what uis n?eoludism?

Ah hmm. A lot of deep predictions there. But -- and forgive me for perhaps being foolish -- I still don't quite understand what this means.
And -- no need to forgive me this time -- I think you don't, either.

First, what do you even mean with "the world"? Silly question, I know. We all know what the word is, don't we? And yet, there are so many cultures out there, so many religions, morality systems, philosophies, ways of life ... don't you think you making predictions about the future of the entire humanity is a bit silly?

Just because you wish to gravitate towards an absolute, as you put it, that does not mean that others think the same way. Some hold to one of such absolutes (and there, I must repeat, are many), others do not. And you expect humanity will in the future be able to just ... agree on this? Humans, agreeing on a thing? We can't even all agree that you need food to survive!

I suppose that's what you mean with relativism? Not that we are all moral relativists, but that as a whole this is the case for humanity? But if so, please tell me how the hell you expect that to change in the future. Why will this "gravitation towards an absolute" happen, and how? Why must it? How is the world contradicting itself otherwise?
Because right now, this just seems like another brand of the "humanity is doomed" BS. And yeah, sure. We will be, eventually. But it is easy enough to say that the world is doomed because not everyone holds the same beliefs as you. Religions love that; that's why hell exists! But, instead of just can you back it up?

At this point I am probably a toxic enabler for continuing to engage with you, because any response only encourages you to keep going. But it is so difficult to resist, when you give this impression of seemingly questioning many things, yet not truly trying to answer any of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector