pytinyfd: an attempt to wrap tinyfiledialogs

Hello.
I've began to start wrapping tinyfiledialogs which I believe could be a replacement to wx as far as dialogs goes.
I wasn't sure wether a python wrapper was present already but probably if not it wasn't because it could have been easily wrapped with ctypes or cython in this case.
I've actually wrapped the windows functions because I am not able to test with other systems as well.
But do you believe that wrapping this library is worth considering? would anyone be willing to contribute to fully wrap it?