Re: pytinyfd: an attempt to wrap tinyfiledialogs

it is cross platform, although it has some functions which are only used on windows  since windows has to deal with UTF16 intead of UTF8
It is actually a small library, I just meant I do not think I will be able to test on other systems too at the moment  since I currently only have wondows.
And yes, WX would work, but probably it would be worth considering using tinyfiledialogs if the only functions you need are for dialogs and input boxes.