Re: At last! fantasy!

Lol! Roro, the moral of this particular story is, Satisfy excitement to play game before writing news about game! big_smile.

I was so looking forward to playing this that I didn't check the news. This meant two rather amusing mistakes.

The first, is I was originally going to write "paladin of the sky is not a free game" then changed my mind and decided to write "A commercial game" instead, however didn't do enough back spacing.
The second of these was that I typed in the address for vgstorm to get the homepage link.com and by mistake missed out an M, and coppied that address instead of the Aac db page.

Both of these are also things I'd have obviously picked up on if I read through what I wrote, however by the time I finished writing this the game was downloaded and I wanted to try it! big_smile.

so there you are, a game so addictive it makes big errors in the very news posted about it! big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector