Re: At last! fantasy!

Characters with mysterious pasts that gradually get revealed through the game, parts of the world that aren't what they seem, even going into characters' dreams for crazy dream sequences, allk are fairly stock parts of the plot for games like Final fantasy.

True, I find the dialogue in paladin a little rougher around the edges, and as I said I would've liked some more descriptions of characters and places rather than the game's dialogue essentially reading like a game script of a vidio game rather than the accompanying text to an audio game, however the major elements are certainly there, and the rest is just a matter of Crafting and experience, ditto with the battle system.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : brad via Audiogames-reflector