TheStoryGraph: A Goodreads alternative

Hi.
I stumbled across this new site. It claims to be an alternative to Goodreads.
I signed up and I liked the quiz that comes up very much. This quiz is for generating book recommendations.
Even though the recs are being made by an algorithm, I have to say that they actually reflect my taste quite well.
I was in the open beta for a while and helped with the accessibility, which basically means that I told the very helpful support on what is wrong with the site and how the issues could be fixed.
The site launched on the 1st january of this year, so it is relatively new.
link:
https://app.thestorygraph.com/
Check it out if you're interested.
PS: There is also a "TSG PLUS" plan, which gives you features that the free plan doesnt have. The Plus plan hasn't launched yet, so you can use the current feautres on the site for free now.