Re: TheStoryGraph: A Goodreads alternative

@4: Not everything is fully accessible yet. When you check the recs, you will see a "to-read" button on a book. If you click it, it will still be there. You can fix this by opening the "filter menu" and then check the box "don't show books from my to-read pile". That will make the books you've marked disappear.
Another thing is the "sort" menu. You can open this by routing the mouse on the button for this menu, then some choices come up below. There might be other issues, but i haven't discovered any.
You can reach out to the company on twitter and via mail. I forgot the mail adress, but on every page there should be a "help" graphic. Click on this and a contact form opens up. The support replies very quickly. I had to wait a day at most for a twitter post I did, but they always answer, so I don't think there are any automated answering bots or anything like this.