Re: searching for developers

most of what people have said here is true, We don't have many people vary good at networking programing, Maybe we have some, But they aren't the type to have interest in those types of development, And most of who knows networking on here are just bgt people, Which doesn't even know how to use it right anyways, And most of who knows python doesn't know networking, Or who does know but doesn't know how to write their code in the way where cython won't yell at them, And if even you found someone that could do networking, If i were you, I would never trust blind people aspeshily with money, Because someone could easyly show you ssome stuff he can do and when you give him money he needs, He just run off with it. So you may just do learn a programing language your self, Or if you really want too, Pick someone and good luck with whatever you do, But again like most people have said here, It really won't be good as you expect.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : phantom90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector