Re: Developing on Windows VS. Mac

@17 thanks, I didnt know VO had single letter navigation. knowing that would have made my experience with mac much better. but websites not working with VO +safari/chrome and working with NVDA + chrome/firefox/edge still stands, as well as VO not having a review cursor.

really dont understand people defending a suboptimal platform. so far everyone defending mac + VO just saying that it is usable. I think we all know it is usable, but is it anywhere near as productive as NVDA or JAWS. noone can say it is and that's is the whole point why I recommend against mac, at least for people who are fully blind.

you are just paying more for something that is less productive.

only thing VO had over NVDA that I can remember is screen curtain, which is no longer true. and command pallet is kind of neat, although for NVDA you can use the input gestures dialogue to look up commands albeit a little more finger action to open it up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector