Re: A concern over Facebook's new privacy policy for What'sApp Users.

I couldn't change even if I want to. the official group of my college is on What'sApp. But I am not worried about getting cut off from the communications, there are always other ways, and I don't talk with people at all in that application anyway.

Aside from that, this is just another example of the growing power of the top tech companies. As for selling data, correct me if I am wrong, but haven't google and facebook have been doing this for long anyway?